My List Of 2018 Goals And Resolutions
Updated: Mar 8, 2019
Below is a list of goals that I've set out to achieve during 2018. As you can see, I categorized my goals into different areas, to ensure that I'm making progress in every area of my life and being balanced.
1. I will easily be 180 lbs at 15% body fat as of right now I 200 lbs 25% body fat.
Result: Accomplished i way 175 at at 15% body fat
2. I will easily walk 30 minutes everyday by December 31, 2018.
Result: Achieved Minimum of 30 minutes a day
3. I will easily have hernia repair surgery by April 30th, 2018.
Result: Had Hernia Repair Surgery on April 13th, Full Recovery May 25th, 2018 and
I feel Great.
4. I will easily be making $2,500/month consistently by December 31, 2018.
Result: Achieved, I officially make $2500 every single month through multiple income streams
5. I will easily have saved at least $2,500 by December 31, 2018.
Result: I did not pass my goal but i did save $1,200.00
6. I will easily have pay rent on time every month by December 31, 2018.
Result: I achieved this goal!
7. I will easily invest 10% of my income monthly by December 31, 2018.
Result: Accomplished this goal
8. I will easily reach 200 subscribers on YouTube by December 31, 2018.
Result: I reached 200 subs November 2, 2018
9. I will easily have published at least 100 videos on Youtube by December 31, 2018.
Result: I achieved this goal and have over 175 video to watch!
10. I will easily launch my investing for beginners course by December 1, 2018.
Result: I did not achieve this goal but i have made tremendous progress!
11. I will easily launch my 1st. E-Book on Kindle direct publisher service by June, 2018.
Result: I completed this over a weekend in April. It is a 15 page book titled “financial freedom can be easy” this project took me two days to come up with and idea, write, review, and publish it was a great experience and it was absolutely free to do. I can't wait to write book number two.
12. I will easily launch my 2nd. E-Book on Kindle Direct Publishing by December 31, 2018.
Result: I completed my second E-Book over the course of about a week in May. It is a 20 page book titled "Morning Rituals That Changed My Life" I Am So Excited to release my new book to the public.
13. I will easily launch my new coaching program by December 1, 2018.
Result: I have not yet achieved this goal but it is is progress.
14. I will easily complete one seminar for self improvement and development and implement what I learned into my business by December 1, 2018.
Result: I was unable to attend a live seminar but I did take online seminars which were super helpful.
15. I will easily launch the new design for cleverperceptions.com by December 31, 2018.
Result: Achieved this goal.
16. I will easily write and launch my third KDP E-Book by December 31, 2018.
Result: Did not achieved this goal for 2018 but it is in the works for 2019.
17. I will easily launch my own physical product on Amazon by December 31, 2018.
Result: Not yet!
18. I will easily have learned how to play 3 songs on a guitar by December 31, 2018.
Result: Accomplished! One by Metallica, harry potter theme song, and the happy birthday song.
19. I will easily take my family to the Zoo and Chuck-E-Cheese by December 31, 2018.
Result: Accomplished this easily!
20. I will easily purchase and be driving a fully owned vehicle by December 31, 2018.
Result: Goal Achieved – 1996 Toyota Camry April, 1st. 2018
21. I will easily spend a weekend in California by August 31, 2018.
Result: did not visit California but went to Colorado!
22. I will easily spend 2.5 months fishing after work by December 31, 2014.
Result: I did not achieve this goal.
23. I will easily travel to albuquerque for the annual investing convention
by december 1, 2018.
Result: I did not get to go.
24. I will easily take a 1-week vacation and travel somewhere by December 31, 2018.
Result: Did not get to complete this!
SOCIAL & RELATIONSHIP:
25. I will easily go out and socialize and have fun at least twice a week by December 31, 2018.
Result: easily Accomplished
26. I will easily have a fun get together and party once a month at my house by December 31, 2018.
Result: Goal Achieved!
HABITS & PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT:
27. I will easily incorporate a 6 am power hour every day by December 31, 2018.
Result: I have accomplished this, and I still do it every morning.
28. I will easily go 30 days without any sugar by December 31, 2018.
Result: Easily accomplished!
29. I will easily go through Tony Robbins seminar by February 1, 2018.
Result: I did not get to go to seminar but i did read two of his books!
30. I will easily read at least 12 books by December 31, 2018.
Result: I have been reading one book a month for the last couple of years and feel amazing to learn so much from reading.
31. I will easily respond to friends and family members within 24 hours for 30 days straight by December 31, 2014.
Result: yes i have been able to do this all year!
32. I will easily perform 1 act of contribution every month (volunteer, feeding families, donating to charities) by December 31, 2014.
Result: Accomplished! Once a month i devote my time to helping others!
Have You Set Your Goals Yet?
In 2018, I share my goals every year to help me set goals for myself that I learned from last year and from people around me .
If you haven't set your 2018 goals yet, then I encourage you go through a process like that. It's the process that I go through every year, along with what I've learned from 100 Day Challenge.
My secret weapon to achieving my goals has been using accountability systems, such as the 90 Day Challenge, which has given me that extra edge throughout the year to push myself harder.
The biggest mistake people make when setting goals is never even checking them again or measuring them regularly, which is what this 90 Day Challenge helps you to do.
I encourage you to make sure that you've clearly set your goals for 2018 and to even publicly share them, just as I'm doing right now. You can share them with your friends, family, on Facebook, via email, on your blog, or even as a comment below.
Again, by making them public you'll have more internal pressure to follow through on them. The people that you share them with will also likely be following up with you throughout the year, reminding you of the commitment that you made to them, which will make you more likely to follow through on them.
So, what are your goals and resolutions for 2018? I'd love to hear what they are, make them public and leave a comment below!
Never miss a video about making money online.
Subscribe to my You-Tube Channel⇢ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9i6...
Check out my Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/Investingfor...
Or my Facebook group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/19966...
And get great information on how you can make money instantly in the stock market!
Or just join and see all the great videos and pictures as well as talking with other people who already started!
Now on Twitter! https://twitter.com/Invest4begin?s=09
My E-books for only $0.99 Morning Rituals That Changed My Life https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CRB9223
Financial Freedom Can Be Easy
My Favorite book to recommend to new investors!
My Favorite book for you to grow your money fast and easy!
my phone: https://amzn.to/2I7DRPO
my camera: https://amzn.to/2Bzz3gm